Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

I wish I could give Camping World negative stars. They are dishonest and very unprofessional.

The finance guy was swearing and using derogatory names, like a child. He was distracting us with stories about his adult children's drama. He quoted me the wrong price for the extended warranty and never explained that we could pick and chose what was in the warranty. They charged us $2000 for a warranty to protect the paint and fabric.

Who would chose to pay that for a camper? and then $1000 for road side assistance which we already got free from our car and trailer insurance. They also charged us $1000 over the cost they had quoted us for the camper itself. The finance guy (Tony) told me it was basically my fault for signing it.

He tried to bully me when I called to complain, asking me why I didn't know I could edit my warranty and telling me he said warranties not warranty over and over again. He was incredibly rude and he told me he would get back to me but never did. I called the sales managers (John Glenn and Michael Lucido)whose cards were in my packet of info, neither of them returned my call. I then got the number for the general manager (Dan I believe) and left him a message and never heard from him.

I then received an email from my sales guy Vinnie saying thank you for the purchase and to let him know if they could do anything for me as they think of their customers as family. I responded to that email and copied it to the sales managers and the internet sales manager Melissa as well No one responded. I went on the camping world main page and chatted with someone who said she would send our case to the corporate office and we would hear back. We haven't heard from anyone We live an hour away but now we'll have to go there just in hopes of actually talking to someone..

This is absolutely ridiculous.

I encourage anyone with a similar experience to report it to your attorney general and the better business bureau. I'll update if I ever hear back from them

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments