Interest Rate

Took my KZ Sportsman 37' 5th wheel camper in a month ago for some repairs.So far I've received zero communication from them.

I drove up twice to check on their "progress" and both times my camper was still sitting in the same exact spot I parked it in when I dropped it off. Every time I want to find out something I either have to call them or drive 1.5 hours roundtrip to check on the repair progress. I finally talked to the assistant service manager today and she just kept talking over me. When I finally was able to talk I explained the situation but still not sure she understands my issues.

I called Camping World corporate office and filed a complaint.

I'm also filing a complaint with the Tennessee Better Business Bureau.My advice is to find another shop if you need RV or camper servie - these guys could care less about communicating or fixing an RV.

JohnCook wrote the review because of poor customer service at Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Camping World to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor follow up, not being informed, not providing the service to my camper and lying to me about service availability. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Camping World and camping world repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments