Called about an ad I saw about a chair today, and the customer service person in that department acted like it hurt him to help me.Didn't have a skew number, but this item was in sale ad and was the only item with the name Stone Peak gravity chair.

Do they not have computers there to look up item? He did not not even know wtf a zero gravity chair was. So said I would call when I got home to find skew on y computer and then see if in stock to view before buying. THEN, get home, to see that the so-called cyber monday price on the chair I was looking at at 1 am this morn had increased in price.

Some cyber monday deal, and the customer service sux!Will NEVER EVER buy from this place!!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of camping world deal. Camping World needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned camping world deal in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments