My wife and I were in you store last week.We could not find anyone to help us because it seemed like they were to busy on there phones, things on the selves were not in the proper place and lead us to believe they were cheaper than they were until we got to the counter to check out when we pointed this out to the cashier she and another girl just said that`s the way it is and we would have to just pay the right price.

It may sound like small stuff to you but I will never come back to your store and I will tell all my friends to go some where else.I want nothing to do with your stores and any of your on line items.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Camping World. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments