Interest Rate

If there was a way to take this review into negative stars I would.I made the mistake of buying a brand new camper here and have regretted my decision from day one.

To start with they delivered my camper with an incorrectly setup load level hitch. I took it back and they were supposed to order the correct part. Came in 2 weeks later to find they never even ordered the part. Next I brought trailer in for service as thermostat didn't work correctly and we discovered our first time out with trailer there were roaches living in the plumbing when it was delivered to us.

Trailer was returned to us with the thermostat still not working and we were told there was nothing they could do about the roaches. This was supposed to be a brand new trailer! Circuit breaker then popped on the generator. Trailer is not 6 months old and under manufacturers warranty as well as the extended warranty we paid for.

They charged me $70 to flip the circuit breaker back on and nothing more! For a trailer still under its manufacturers warranty!! I voiced my displeasure at being charged for a service while under warranty and they were rude in return and made it known they could really care less about me bringing my business back there. I regret ever having set foot on their property.

If I were you I would head over to Dixie RV in LA.I would go ANYWHERE rather than bring your business here.

Review about: Prime Time Manufacturing Rv.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Total lack of concern for customers, Lack of quality of product and service.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments