Beware of this outfit the Service department Its is a complete joke. They had my TT last year longer than I did.

They made a lot of promises but it was an epic fail on all of them. I will never shop or have work completed with this company again. They didn't even fix what they were suppose to fix. The side skirt they replaced fell apart driving down the road.

I had to take it back again to fix their screw up and to get done what was not completed the first time, it was another 3 months. They did a half a-- job fixing my cabinet they used wood filler, I went to look at it with phone light because overcast day service person said well you see it with that ????? So I guess when I have the light on in RV its going to go away. I call my agent back I told him of my experience he said I could take it to another dealer for proper repairs.

I'm telling you BEWARE check out reviews on this company. RICK the body shop manager is a complete waist of money! And Lies about everything he told me he had parts ordered and was going to knock out work.

I called him a month later he said he hasn't even order parts yet he told me it would take about 40 man hr to fix and July would be a good date. Yea right had to wait another 2 month.

Review about: Camping World Car Repair.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments