I was assured that the thermostat I was buying would work for my new RV a/c.I did take the part ( $120) and when it was to be installed I was told it was just a cover and that I need the replacement to switch from android to updated computer .

I purchase the part in early April and returned it May 2. It was not 30 days. The manager said it is our policy not to return you money but give you a store credit? At no time or is it written on the sales receipt that electronics must be returned in 30 days.

I told him you sold me the wrong part and it is under 30 days and I want my money returned. I had to continue with this manager for 5 to 10 minutes before he said. We do not do that but I will make an exception this time. Really you sold me the wrong part it is up to your company to make the situation right.

I will never purchase from this company again. You are overpriced and have no concern for your customers.

Not even a word about them selling me the wrong item.Beware of this company the customer is not always right or is never right.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of lack of accountability. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of thermostat. Camping World needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned thermostat in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments