CUSTOMER SERVICE DESERVES A NEGATIVE. Our RV has been in service since August 8th for tons of minor things.

After repeatedly calling Kyle Bovee the service manager with no return phone calls and then Tom the General Manager over Camping World of Lubbock again with no return call we were told to go pick it up last week. We went to get it and the majority of the service items were not completed. We were told prior to pick up that our service guy and Kyle Bovee had went over it to ensure everything was done. So once again we left the RV.

I have since followed up and left messages for Kyle Bovee, and Tom and a regional manager Scott Stonehill. No big surprise here but no one has called me back. I have texted my service guy that the repairs must be completed by Oct 1st for an upcoming trip so we shall see if that works but I am doubtful. If you have anywhere else to purchase or get service on your RV from I would do it!!!!

CAMPING WORLD only cares about the sale warranty work is a joke. The guy doing the warranty work told me they only brought it into the shop 4 days before we got there to pick it up and told him it had to be ready so he was unable to complete it or do professional work!!!

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 25.

Comments