Their service procedures are slow at best.I have had my coach, a new Thor 22FE which I love, in their shop for half the summer.

I coached them on the problem with my back up camera after visiting another Thor dealer. They told me to, after the first 4 1/2 weeks in the shop that once the parts arrived to bring my RV back in and I wouldn't have to wait in line. On the third day after I brought it back in I went to check on the progress and found nothing done. I was told that I shouldn't expect to be put in front of other customers and I needed to set up an appointment.

So I have been in their six weeks and still waiting. I have heard from other Camping World customers that all the want to do is sell. Please buy from someone that truly wants you out enjoying your coach. Someone that is more concerned in keeping you on the road and happy.

Price can be very deceiving.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Camping World to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was miserable service-still. Author liked the most thor. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Camping World and camping world rv repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments