Camping world in Las Vegas on lvbs is the worst customer/service I have ever had.They had my unit for 5 months to replace the sewer tank.

When I got it back a hose burst in the bathroom 30 minutes after they said it was done. Refused to come out and fix it 2 miles from their shop. They promised they would make it right. Didn't do anything for us.

Installed a tv satellite, fried my brand new tv then replaced it with a cheaper tv than the warranty covered, then tried to charge me 300.00 dollars more than the quote. After I bitched about it they found the overcharge mistake. Drove down the street to hook up and make sure everything was working. Not, the tv would not work.

Contacted direct because it was after hours for camping world. Nothing would work. Drove it back to camping world the next day to spend 2.5 hours to find out that the hdmi cord was not hooked up.

Got a call from camping world saying I would be contacted and they would make it right.Again haven't heard anything from them.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $10000 and wants Camping World to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was lack of communications and service contract. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Camping World and camping world rv repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments