I placed an order online in April.After receiving multiple emails about multiple charges that had been applied to my credit card, I started trying to reconcile my purchase.

I found that they have over charged me more than $50 and I'm trying to get a refund. I've been trying to call for 2 days now, at least 15 times, no one can resolve my issue. I've been hung up on three times after holding for 10+ minutes and while waiting on a service person to pick up. It picks up, no one speaks and it hangs up.

As I type this, I have called AGAIN and I'm still on hold waiting on someone to pick up. 5 minutes so far...on THIS call.

Never again, never....never will I use Camping World EVER again!Horrible service!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of charge and associated monetary loss in the amount of $52. Camping World needs to "refund for funds owed" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned charge in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

call the CC company and dispute the charges