East Wakefield, New Hampshire
2.7
Interest Rate

Bought a new $50.k fifth wheel April, 2014.Upon our lame demo by someone who has never done a demo before we noticed damage on a living room slide facia and a severely bent fireplace door.

Apparently door was left open when slide was brought in. C.W. said they would order parts so we had the camper delivered with damage as this delivery took planning from our campground owner. After camper was delivered there were about 12 issues with this camper.

Gray tank doesn't hold water, city water connection leaked badly, outside motion light didn't work, missing remote controls for both the entertainment system and the flat panel TV, handle on glass shower door fell off, 4" round hard stain on carpet in dining area (appears to be construction adhesive), lots of scratches on dining room table (looks like something made of metal was dragged acrossed it), one one the wooden kitchen cabinet doors was very splotchy like it was contaminated during the staining process, long ceiling trim piece was pulled away from it's corner location. After the entire 2014 camping season two items were fixed. C.W. said they would bring camper to their shop and repair items during the winter so we had to completely empty camper and store everything.

Camper was delivered April 2015 with many items still not fixed and additional items were broke in their shop over the winter. Middle glass shower pane had dime size chip near bottom, white exterior corner trim piece had 3" crack in it and electric awning motor didn't work when camper was redelivered in April 2015, along with many of the original items that weren't fixed either. Haven't heard from C.W. since early June and second season with this camper is winding down again.

Have called and emailed them and they never respond. Have been calling C.W. corporate headquarters for their help but so far that hasn't brought any results either. Worst company I have ever dealt with by a long shot.

I've been so patient with these people and this is how I'm treated. I paid top dollar for a new camper and feel like I've been so ripped off. There is so much more to say but there's not enough time to say it all. I'm not going away until my camper is in the condition it should have been in the day it was purchased.

Unbelievable and the saga continues.Thinking of calling an attorney....

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of camping world delivery service from Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $10000 and wants Camping World to "compensation and i'll have the issues taken care of myself. after almost two camping seasons i want this to be over. has taken all the fun out of this new fifth wheel and camping".

The most disappointing in user's experience was no solutions, customer service arrogance and poor work. Author liked the most delivery driver and mo roy. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments