This is the most incompetent Service Department. NO ONE EVER RETURNS CALLS!!!!

IF YOU NEED ANYTHING DONE DO NOT BRING IT TO THE LUBBOCK TX LOCATION! Our RV is our home so when we needed several repairs with most of the main ones under our extended warranty sold to us by another Camping World we brought it to the Lubbock, TX location. They had it for two weeks which was more than enough time to get everything taken care of. When we went to pick it up we were appalled at what we found.

NOTHING that was warrantied was done! The only thing done in the two weeks was the state inspection. That was it. On top of that some how someone managed to put a big nick in our wood freezer door.

How could that happen? Because they did nothing and there was no claim to file, we were not able to claim our expenses while we were out of our home. When asked about it we were given all kind of excuses. When I called to talk to the manager of the service dept.

he was as helpful as a wet rag. I couldn't even get the store manager to call me regarding our problem.

I cannot say enough bad things about our experience. JUST DO NOT GO THERE!

Product or Service Mentioned: Camping World Rv Repair.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

I can not even do a review now..They shut the system down because so many bad reviews..I went to buy a large part for my RV and no one to help me..Thats fine..I tell them and point to the Disply unit and tell them I want that exact one or one like it..She tells me I have to bring my RV in to match ...So I leave to go to a place that had a requirement of a IQ over 10 from their employees and was trapped in the parking lot by a trailer that was moved behind the customers cars...After waiting I see another employee that could not get a job at Micky Dee's and he acts like he is going to help me back up..After doing a 4 point turn I go to leave and he said I HIT the trailer..I get out to look and said :There isn't even a smudge on the dust..He starts to call me a idiot..I told him we could settle it off the premiss so he would not get into trouble from his work..He cursed at me..Icursed back and told him to go put on a dress since he was acting like such a bit$h...Today I get a call from the Lubbock Police saying he reported a Hit & Run..WoW.Need I say any more of this place..