Got there early to pick up unit. Had to wait another 2 hours to be waited on.

Found out they had damage unit. They said they would schedule to get it fixed. When money was discussed they said I was getting a deal. Lied after they add everything in and after deposit taken off it was more than original price.

I still haven’t been able to figure that out. Worst to come. This is a 2019. Ok brand new.

Drove it home. Had problems. Took back. Took all afternoon waiting to get it fixed.

Ok didn’t know they took a fuse out to fix one problem only to leave me with another I had to fix while on vacation getting a fuse put in where they had removed. Had wiring fall off, windows opening, screens fall out, numerous roof leaks, electrical problem where bed came up and down with no one around decals coming off sides and this is just a partial list. Had a list of 33 thing that was wrong. They have had the unit for 2 months now and the answers I get “ waiting on parts “.

This is a new unit how can parts be hard to get. In two months they could have built a new unit. This unit is definitely a lemon.

Poor workmanship I have ever seen. Would not and will not ever recommend this company to anyone

Product or Service Mentioned: Camping World Rv Repair.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments