Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

I ordered products from camping wold in May and only received a partial order with no explanation. After calling to find out what was going on, I got multiple answers from several people at camping world.

Finally got told that the products were on back order and I should receive them soon. I called again in July, after not receiving any news of the shipment to get told I would receive the products the first week of august. I called again on 20 august to get told that the products were still on back order and that they did not know if they would ever get the product. I asked to cancel the order and get a refund and was told that they weren't sure the order could be canceled.

I had to demand a refund. When I finally got the refund, they only refunded the price of the product and not the shipping that was over $100. I had to call again the get partial shipping refunded.

I have never had such a bad experience with anyone i shop online with and will never shop at camping world again. Worst customer service ever.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments