Insurance Quality

Scheduled for my motorhome to get some work done.Told me specific day and time to drop it off (which I was right on time).

First ended up leaving at a locked gate because they would have anyone open the gate. Then was told would have an estimate in a day or two before repairs were made. After several un-returned phone calls stopped in a week later to be told they were backed up and hadn't even looked at it yet. After another week stopped in again and they were just pulling it in.

Still no estimate. After more un-returned calls another visit to say they had already fixed some of it but, but were still waiting on parts list to finish estimate. Then they ordered parts that can't get and now have to order new. Been over a month now and still don't have my RV back.

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE AND WORST PRICING FOR REPAIRS. Have a 6" crack in a white fender and they wanted $2000 to fix it.

WILL NEVER GO BACK IF I EVER GET IT BACK.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Camping World. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments