We found a motorhome that we thought would be a good fit for our family. We live 1,100 miles away one way, so did all of our negotiating back and forth via email and phone.

We agreed on the sales price, financing w/camping world (they promised in writing they could meet the exact same terms and interest rate that we were being quoted by our bank), and promised this coach was the best!

My husband drove our truck and RV (we are were trading these in on the coach) to Camping World, expecting to find the motorhome ready to go (we shouldn't have any issues, quick process since the majority of this was handled via email). WRONG!

Not only was the coach not ready, but my husband had to wait all day to meet with the finance guys, so that he could sign paperwork. At 6pm on Saturday night (he was supposed to be on the road by 11am that day) we were told Camping world was NOT able to MEET THE SAME TERMS. I provide the email we had in writing stating his team had agreed to them and was told "sorry, there is nothing we can do". I am so angry! We did our research, had our financing lined up and thought we were helping camping world by financing with them (they continued to push us on letting them finance the coach for us)!!!

Fast forward two months - We have had nothing but problems with the coach! One of the slides wasn't closing correctly, tire went flat (after they put brand new tires on?) and we are having engine problems. The coach only has 23,000 miles on it! On the way home from Camping World, the check engine light came on in the coach....we just found out that "someone" filled the DEF tank with incorrect fluid and unhooked something that goes to the emissions. Our mechanic is telling us that he thinks someone "reset" the coach, so the check engine light would go off. This is a $5k fix and we haven't even used the coach! I still can't believe it and am so disappointed. What happened to customer service?

Review about: Rv.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

THEY HAVE NEVER EVER HAD CUSTOMER SERVICE.