1.7
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

So my fiance' & I went to Camping World of Oakwood to purchase a 2017 Luxury Jayco North Pointe 5th Wheel. after looking at 5th wheel we went in office to talk. Of course sugar was dripping out of the fiance manager Jason McKelvey day of purchase. I hace perfect credit score as well as a trade in. They were ready to do business.

So during fiance/purchase process they offer warranties in different tiers. We were told by Jason McKelvey we could change our minds & get any or all warranties removed/cancelled anytime no problem. With in 7 days of purchase I was back in the office to cancel all warranties.

Boy let me tell you!! When I told Jason McKelvey I changed my mind on the warranties his demeanor changed! He called all excited, anxious, VERY loud with me. He was telling me I need those warranties because all rv's are made to tear up! I He was doing all this figuring & #'S trying to tell me why I needed to keep the warranties. Some how bullied me into canceling the road side assistance. So then he went into another room to deal with other customers. He made me wait forever before he brought paper work to sign. By then I got my fiance' to come back to the office. I told him what had taken place. When Jason McKelvey came back into the room

my fiance" told Jason, "We do not want the warranties." Jason left he room, left us sitting there for ever. Never said bye or anything. He totally ingnored my request that day. Needless to say I'm still fighting with him over this. He gives me a different story every week. I believe nothing he says. I just wonder how many more people are out there like me? I know I'm not the only one.

Not to mention the day of delivery we waited over 2 hrs. because they couldn't get the middle leveling jacks to work. They still don't work. Jayco is hopefully going to cover the jacks & labor. Camping World of Oakwood never called once to see how things were going.

The minute you sign on the dotted line you're SCREWED!!!

Stay away from Camping World OF Oakwood!! They SUCK!!!

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments