1.7
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

I had my travel trailer repaired at Camping World's Byron, Ga.facility.

I dropped it off on Jan. 3rd. 2018 for slide repairs on the living room slide. I had repairs done on this same slide in Nov.

2015, 2 weeks after I purchase the trailer from Camping World, Lake Park, Ga. I picked the trailer up om Feb. 13th, 2018 at Camping World, Byron, Ga.(6 wks. for this repair) I signed the warranty paperwork for the repair; it was over $5000 dollars!

On April 1, 2018, I left on a 3 week camping trip with stops in Chapel Hill, Tn.,Westville, Il. I was packing up in Chapel Hill, Tn. on April 3. 2018 and the living room slide(same slide that had been worked on twice by $129.00 per hour tech!) would not come in.

I called the nearest Camping World facility in Nashville, Tn. Talked to service about the issue. Got no help. Same with Lake Park, Ga.

where I bought where I bought the trailer and last Camping world Byron, Ga. I had to abort my 3 wk. camping trip and bring the trailer back to Camping World, Byron , Ga. I am disgusted with Camping World.

They have no business ripping folks off with these ridiculous prices and shoddy work.

I think there is someone out there who can fix yhis slide, but it isn't Camping World.What a Shame!

I didn't like: Customer service and quality of repair work.

Comments