1.9
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

If you want great service and follow-up, do NOT buy your brand new RV at the Camping World in Golden. I purchase a 2017 Jayco Pinnacle, brand new in October of 2017 and it has been everything but easy form Day 1. They do not mind taking your money, but once that happens you can not expect any further assistance without a fight! The day we went in to take possession; we had an appointment at 11:00 am; but they did not meet with us until 1:30 pm. We hoped that it might have been a fluke (maybe that day was just extra busy). However, that was only the beginning of our difficulty in dealing with them.

DO NOT SIGN the “WE OWE U FORM”!!!!! Wait to take possession, until everything is complete. They had 5 items on our form owed us; ONLY 1 has been fixed over 9 months later. The only reason the fireplace was finally fixed only because I called and emailed them weekly from November until they finally got it complete in January (4 months after I purchased it).

I am happy to share details of the CONTINOUS email chain of “pain” to anyone who wants to know more details. Buying new for ease of mind is NOT worth it at Camping World!!!!

They are all talk with NO actions. Next time we will go the Longmont!!!!

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I liked: Delivery driver.

I didn't like: Delivery driver, Lies and mistruths, Failure to correct initial warranty items.

Comments