This is the WORST experience I have ever had. We took our toy hauler in to the New Port Ritchie Camping World for warranty work.

They offered to buy the camper from us at this time. We have all of the text messages and emails showing the agreed upon price. It has been 3 MONTHS and the repairs are still not completed and to top it off they are now saying that "the general manager says they will not take consignment and they are not buying it"... so they basically kept our 2017 camper for 3 months , have NOT done all of the requested warranty work AND are now saying that they will not buy it.

Another funny thing is that as I sat in the truck waiting on my husband while he was in talking to the incompetent staff of this store they were SHOWING my camper to people. I watched them . I told my husband this and my husband asked them and they admitted that they had been showing it!!

SHOWING our camper that they did NOT own and had still not done the warranty work on. Stay away.

Product or Service Mentioned: Camping World Rv Repair.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Monetary Loss: $42000.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Awful.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jan 09.

Comments

We have since sold our camper. It took them 3 months to complete warranty work...

and having it on their lot was like free storage so we told interested buyers where it was and the day the warranty work was complete we had a buyer show up and drive it off their lot. It worked out, but I'd never visit this particular establishment again.)

{{Redacted}} **Update We received a call from the General manager at Camping World in New Port Ritchey and he stated that his decision is final. That he doesn't care that they have had our camper for almost 3 months and that they have been showing the camper for this entire time while it was in for warranty work ( that is still not complete) . My husband said he will continue talking to Corporate and the general Manager said " That's fine, they will keep pushing it back to me and I am not changing my mind." I assume that this is not the mentality of Camping World Corporate.