So, we went to Camping World in Golden earlier this evening to see what work had been done on the camper.It was after hours, and the gate was open like it had been before on a Sunday evening when we were looking for my husbands truck that was left to be worked because his keys were in the truck and did not find our vehicle anywhere on the premises.

Our truck was not on the lot or in the service bays. So obviously, someone decided to take the truck home with them. When we went to leave, they had locked the gate without checking to see if anyone was left on the lot. We were locked in and had to call Golden Police Department.

The police department contacted the GM of Camping World for Golden, and they sent out the store manager Dawn who was the rudest person I have ever met. She was even rude to another couple who was told by corporate to drop off their travel trailer that evening. What I find amazing is that not one person at Camping World apologizes for their screw up, instead, they make excuses. Seriously, what *** locks the gate before checking to see if there are any customers left on the lot.

We have had nothing but problems with Camping World in Golden since we purchased our 5th wheel over two weeks ago. We still have not received delivery. Corporate needs to seriously do something about this store. May I suggest cleaning house.

This store can be described in this matter: They lie, they are deceptive, they don't care about the customer after you sign on the dotted line, the service department and parts department treat you as if you don't exist and act irritated that you need their help. When standing at the service counter waiting to get help, one employee would be playing on his phone instead of seeing how he can be of assistance. The store manager acts like a security guard and treats you as if you have invaded and interrupted her space. Nobody answers the phone, so to get any answers, you have to make the drive back to the store.

I even heard an employee working at the service counter state, "I don't answer phones." There is so much more I could say about this store but I'm just too frustrated to continue. I have been through the mill.

If I ever get my 5th wheel, I will NEVER patronize this store again.Purchasing my 5th wheel at Camping World has been the worst buying experience EVER.

Review about: Camping World Manager.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: I want reimbursed for my travel time due to lack of communication, I want Camping World to make my first payment on my 5th wheel because it has sat on your lot for over 2 weeks, along with my truck, and I want my walk through and my delivery tomorrow! .

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments