We purchased a 2016 Cougar Xlite travel trailer at a RV Expo in Sept,we were told that the camper needed to be built and would receive in about weeks.Excited for the phone call we drove with our trade in for 3 hours to find it was not what we ordered!Wrong color.and all manual.(even a hand crank).the camper we ordered was ALL set up with just a remote.WHY wouldn't they call us to say the color changed or there was an issue..DO THEY NOT have our paperwork to check it out before contacting us??In the mean time (as we were very angry)they were dismantling our truck and trade in before we even new if we were gonna take it!They said to us WELL were giving you a King bed and stone counter tops!!!THATS WHAT I ORDERED!!!(like they did us a favor)They finally agreed to put on the hydraulic leveler and stablizers and promised to deliver camper to us.Today we received !12-4-15(3 months Later)and the camper is a joke!!!

all exposed wires hanging from each leveler they shake when putting down...Buttons installed on outside of camper to lower when a remote was what was ordered.We called them back saying this was unacceptable and their response was something like to bad !!We called corporate..they asked what do you want us to do?WE want our old camper back and our deposit or find us what we ordered!!!this was the Harrisburg, Pa Campers World...This is the 5th camper we've owned and the worst experience Ever..........Mistyiz0115@optonline.net

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "most of above...not what we ordered...poor customer service" of 2016 keystone cougar xlite travel trailer. Camping World needs to "either full refund and our trade in returned to us or find us the exact camper or as close as possible that we ordered" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 2016 keystone cougar xlite travel trailer in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

My experience with Camping World Harrisburg has been a NIGHTMARE since I paid them cash for a brand new travel trailer at the Hershey rv show in September. I would NEVER RECOMMEND DOING BUSINESS WITH THESE INCOMPETANT PEOPLE!!!

My experience with Camping World in Harrisburg has been a NIGHTMARE since I paid cash for a brand new travel travel at the RV show in September. I would NEVER recommend this dealership to anyone!!