They've had our trailer for a month and the only thing we needed was the kitchen faucet replaced because of a leak.My dad kept calling and leaving messages but only got one call returned and it was an excuse for the delay.

We decided to go pick up the trailer today, whether it was done or not. We get there and they say the faucet will be there in three more days. My dad tells them he wants the trailer now and that he'll buy a faucet from Lowes and put it in himself. Then they tell him that our awning was damaged when they were moving our trailer around.

The awning was removed and supposedly a new one ordered. They never called to tell us about the damage!! They were going to replace it and not tell us. This is a lying, underhanded company with the worst customer service.

It's unbelievable!

A faucet replacement taking over a month and then damage on top of that!Be warned!

Review about: Camping World Rv Repair.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Why would you take it to have the faucet changed?

It would take longer to take the RV to camping world then it would to replace the faucet.

Next , don't take it to them for ANYTHING, THEY will ALWAYS disappoint you.THEY totally suck at service.