We purchased a 2012 Zinger 31’ Camper from them brand new. Worst purchase we could have ever made.

Worst place to purchase from, Great until they deliver your camper then they don’t want to know anything. Was supposed to come with a 32” TV that fit in the entertainment center, they tried putting a 19” in the space instead. We got it Home, put the 2 slideouts out, out came the seals with them. They came to our house to put them back on.

Now I am not sure that was the proper way to install them because we had leaks on the side walls where the slide-outs meet the main walls of the camper that we found by accident. After a month of having the camper I noticed the wall paper had little pimple bubbles under the big window. I called and was told it was a glue defect. Labor Day weekend 2017 my daughter put a flimsy clothes rack thru the wall that got caught between the wall and slideout.

Looking at the damage, we noticed the wall was wet inside. We took our camper to Camping World in Syracuse NY at the beginning of October 3017. It is now 8 months later, they still have my camper. The Insurance company paid them Months ago!

They only replaced the one panel on the side wall and the panel by the big window which had also been leaking all this time and that’s why the little bubbles were on the wall paper, it wasn’t a glue defect. My concern from the beginning was making sure All the panels in the back bedroom matched. After months of not hearing back from them, I finally received a reply after putting this all on the Facebook advertisement comment section. I was contacted and sent a picture showing how the Panels Did Not Match.

I was told by the parts Manager he was going to make this right and would be ordering all the same panels so it’s not an eye sore and noticeable. 2 Weeks later it’s still not done. Today he tells me He’s waiting on the wallpaper. I say wallpaper what do you mean wallpaper.

That’s how we are going to match up the back room. There is a Big Difference between Wall Paper and Panels! Panels come prefabricated and wall paper needs to be applied. How on earth is that going to hold up?

I am Not a Happy Camper and I am waiting for the Corporate Office to return my phone calls. I would Never purchase from them again not tell anyone looking to buy a camper to buy from them without telling them about my horrible experience.AngryBullshitBullshitWtf

Product or Service Mentioned: 2012 Crossroads Rv Zinger Zt31Sb Rv.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from May 25.

Comments