1.6

Purchased 4 items and used there merchandise certifacate, go to return two small items worth $5.88 plus 36 cents tax charged. Paid 4.72 only due to certificate value applied. Only wanted what they charged me, but they apply the cash paid across the 4 items. Only get a 95 cent refund. What a rip off the way they fo math.

The store manager didn't even want to hear my viewpoint, no customer service, just wanted to know what else I wanted to buy that day, oh then maybe he would have worked something out to make me whole and happy.

The manager is Aaron Aragon which really should be Aaron Arragont since that is his attitude.

Stay away from this store.

Review about: Camping World Manager.

Comments

I had a similar experience in Cocoa Florida. I purchased a travel trailer cover on Labor Day weekend.

I used a coupon from them and a coupon from Good Sam. Just one week later, the same cover was discounted by another $90.00. In attempting to have it adjusted, the store manager, Dan was not willing to have my purchase adjusted using my coupons.

He instead insisted that the only way he would apply the coupons is if i were to purchase a protection plan for the cover. Not happy with response!!!