Ordered a Fantastic Vent vent cover online Camping World.The web page said the item was in stock and ready to ship!

A week later, it did has not showed up on the "order status" system. Called Camping World Customer "Service", was on hold for 21 minutes. Finally a rep answered, she was unpleasant immediately. She said that the item was in stock, but that that warehouse is very busy!

Are you kidding me? She said that there was no order status when I checked, because it had not shipped. She said that she would "send an email" to the warehouse and instruct them to ship it. Seems like the warehouse would not have to be told to ship an order!

I only ordered from them because it was "in stock and ready to ship"! Coincidentally, their local service is as bad as the online service.

Folks in our RV park have had CW coaches for years, and have been unable to get satisfactory service.I will never again order anything from Camping World, or purchase from the store.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Camping World. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

I ordered a simple roll of butyl tape on May 17th.It is on back order.

every day I get an email from "donotreply@campingworld.com" saying my order is on back order. I tried to call customer service; was on hold for over 20 minutes and gave up. Twice.

I emailed their customer hot line, asking to cancel the order and credit my account.

No response.

I'm sick of daily emails and no results.I've purchased several items on line from Camping World and had no other issues but am done buying from them now.

Just like all the other complaints, I ordered a sleeping system online from Camping World 2 weeks ago and never got an order confirmation, have not received my order, but they have charged my credit card for the merchandise.After being on hold for 25 minutes and going through 20 notifications someone would be with me, I finally spoke to customer service and she tells me they are having problems with their web system communicating with their warehouse and that my order was on back order.

She said a shipment had arrived but it would take several days to inventory the items after receipt and them they would ship them out in the order they were processed. She could not tell me where my order was in the priority or when I would get my order. I am not sure but I believe someone should file a complaint with the SEC because they are charging people for merchandise before they are shipping it and since they do not know the status of when I will get my item, that could be borderline fraud. I don't know how Good Sams Club can continue to be associated with Campers World.

I will not join Good Sams Club nor will I ever shop at Campers World.

Every time I go to their store in Pooler, Ga., they never have advertised items in stock.Sounds like they need to be investigated.