We purchased a new 40' diesel motor home from Tampa Camping World only because the price was right.We could have bought it from a close neighbor for 2000.00 more, but wanted to save the money.

Let me say, I wish I had spent the 2000.00 and hopefully not have the headaches that we have had with this place. I honestly cannot say one thing positive about any division within this company.

The list of problems are way to long to list here, but basically their lack of customer service and not wanting to take care if the customer sums it up.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Camping World. The most disappointing about motorhome at Camping World was customer service, unreturned phone calls and no solutions Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments