We have purchased a lot through campingworld.com and was pretty happy until this last purchase.It was a purchase of over $500 and we were not only over charged which we had to call a correct but we were not able to exchange one thing that was not the right product.

We were told that we were going to have to pay for the return shipping and if the order wasn't above $99 for Good Sam Member then we would have to also pay for the shipping coming from them, which is ridiculous since the order I placed with them originally was over the $99. This company is out to scam and rip you off at any account. Also, when we first signed up for Good Sam's Club there was free shipping on any order and then they changed it only 30 days after we became members that now there has to be a order over $99!!! One of our packages was never able to be tracked due to the fact they had computer issues and I called and told them that we never received the package after it was supposed to be here outside of the 5-7 days and I was told that I should wait and see if it shows up, there was no urgency with the lady on the other line.

Meanwhile we had no idea if we were ever going to be seeing our packages. I run a business with a 100% promise guarantee just like camping world but mine is actually 100% forever not just 90 days!!!!!

Also, expect to be on hold for ALONG time!I will NEVER purchase ANYTHING from camping world ever again!!!!!!!!!!!

Review about: Camping World Shipping Service.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments