worst costumer service ever~ took my camper a month ago to have the hot water heater to be looked at.we have the extended insurance that should cover that.

They called us with an estimate for something we didn't even want to be looked at. now, can not get anyone to even answer the phone.

I was told that they will NEVER answer the phone number that is listed online ~ to put in extension 1122~ at least that extension had a answering machine, which didn't help~ I have no idea if they fixed anything or not~ I know from my insurance company that they have not been contacted about our camper.Folks, If you have any other choice go there, Do NOT come to camping world for service.

fannin9 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Camping World to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was service, disrespect from management and repair service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Camping World and camping world rv repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments