Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Walked into Camping World in Golden,CO looking to buy an RV Trailer.No sales people were available.

Then went back to car to return something I was carrying. Returned inside and a sales person (with a smart attitude) directed me where to walk to look for used campers because he was "waiting on other customers to come to the store to test drive". Worse customer sales service I have ever experienced in my life.

I walked up to the used trailer lot and started looking at trailers....at which some were locked and I could not see the inside.Walked down to the newer trailers below and once again, I couldn't find help or answers to questions I had.Trailer Source out of Wheat Ridge has the best sales person as well as the better quality RVs.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of sales service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of camping world sales representative. Camping World needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned camping world sales representative in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments