I worked at camping world, golden. I was slapped in the face by a tech, I was grabbed in the *** by a parts counter person, I was poked in the face with a 6 foot metal rod. I went to management to file a complaint, and I was told "you can resign or we can fire you".
as time went on the situation got worse, I kept asking them to please do something about the situation, and they never did.
Camping World protects and harbors hostile employees.
you tell me if this was right or wrong?
anyone know a good lawyer in Denver?
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I bought a 2012 fifth wheel about 2 months ago from Camping World in Gulf Breeze. They held my camper there about 1-2 weeks as I was unable to move..."
- "1800 miles to pick up an rv that I was told countless times by more than one was solid and would get me back home but when I drove..."
- "We purchased an new Keystone. Now one would think that NEW would actually be in NEW condition, but not quite so as I found out even after the assurance that..."
- "Every time I go in about once a month to get my hair colored and I keep saying I want to be blonde, yet 6months later the color is still..."
- "I just learned today that Trex is unwilling to compensate me for a sub-standard product with drastically uneven coloring of their decking material. Thought that they were better than..."
- "OMG dont do it , its a joke I had surgery 2014 I look worse than I did before the staff was very nice my self-esteem have went down..."
- "Be very, very, very cautious of dealing with this company. I will not ever do business with them again. I have been trying to get them to replace a coil..."
- " I purchased two tickets was charge for for leaving my bank account overdrawn by $13 not knowing until the end of the park I checked as I took my..."
- "Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and..."