I worked at camping world, golden. I was slapped in the face by a tech, I was grabbed in the *** by a parts counter person, I was poked in the face with a 6 foot metal rod. I went to management to file a complaint, and I was told "you can resign or we can fire you".

as time went on the situation got worse, I kept asking them to please do something about the situation, and they never did.

Camping World protects and harbors hostile employees.

you tell me if this was right or wrong?

anyone know a good lawyer in Denver?

Review about: Management.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $11000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

The_DOM
#872067

Go to www.eeoc.gov for instructions on filing a charge.

PRINCESS
Saint Petersburg, Florida, United States #797419

I AM CURRENTLY AN EMPLOYEE AT CAMPING WORLD AND I THINK THESE ALIGATIONS ARE NOT ONLY HILARIOUS THEY ARE VERY UN TRUE.I OR FELLOW EMPLOYEES NEVER WITNESSED THESE SITUATIONS.

THIS IS JUST THE RESULT OF A DISGRUNTLED FORMER EMPLOYEE LOOKING TO STIR UP TROUBLE.:zzz

to PRINCESS Mapleton, Utah, United States #797522

Call (877) 378-6885 and ask for Donnie Wagner, GM.

ask for Zane, ask him if he grabbed an employee.

ask for Lance, ask him if he slapped an employee.

ask for Guy, ask him if he poked someone one in the face.

none of these people deny what they did.the problem is what management didn't do.

so, Princess, ask Donnie if the following is true and what he did in regards to the situation.

next, email mlemonis@campingworld.com and ask your CEO what he did when he was aware of the situation.

please report what both of them have to say.thank you,

need 2 know
to PRINCESS Santa Clarita, California, United States #824806

Well?did you call?

did you write Marcus?and what happened?

Guilty As Charged by State Of
to PRINCESS Golden, Colorado, United States #849101

OSHA FINDINGS

"VIOLENCE IN THE WORKPLACE"

enjoy the entire story in art form:

GM Donnie Wagner, Golden CO

dwagner at campingworld dot com mlemonis at campingworld dot com

michaelspencer_2014

Lance the tech slapped me.

Zane the parts counter grabbed me in the breast.

Guy the tech, poke me in the face.

Marcus, the CEO, did nothing to resolve the situation.

DO NOT SUPPORT CAMPING WORLD, EVER.

HARBORS HOSTILE EMPLOYEES.