137 Myricks Street, Berkley, Massachusetts 02779, United States
1.5
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

I bought a Starcraft AROne 2016 Travel trailer. On last trip to Stowe, Vermont lost Break connection on brake controller. Had a Mobile Repair man come to campsite and eliminated issue from vehicle and troubleshot to trailer brakes. He juggled the wires on passenger side on trailer and we got a connection reestablished. On leaving Stowe to Stoughton, Mass 5 miles into the drive lost connection and drove home with no brakes on trailer. Very worriesome ride home. Called Camping world in Berkeley where I purchased the Starcraft no answer at all to service, salesman Rich Casius or any other option. Tried calling for a week + no one would answer the phone. Ended up bring to Majors RV in Bourne, Mass ( I highly recommend) they took me by appointment very professional and repaired the brakes. Found Scotchlocks used on the brakes. Come to find out should never ever be used on the brake wiring system. They soldered and shrink wrapped the wires the way it should have been done originally.

Finally got through to Jerry the Service Manager at Camping world Berkeley. Told him what happened and what was found he blamed the Mobile repairman saying he must have installed which there is No Way he did anything like that he on jiggled the wires. Anyway I had bought all the warranties (Good Sam) when I bought the trailer from them. He said not covered even though the trailer was bought from them and the wiring found wrong and the dangerous situation we had driving without brakes and not my fault.

Then he told me my salesman was let go and he had cleaned house at the Berkeley location and was sorry I couldn’t contact anyone to help us.

After speaking to him I will spread the word to not buy from them or use their service dept. I only wish I had read the reviews before purchasing and believe they still have problems.

I rate them as a Zero.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 19.

Comments