You have described my exact situation at this very moment. We took Our 2017 Avalanche to them at the end of October and had a trip planned for after Christmas.

We were told when we dropped it off, "oh you will get it back in plenty of time for your trip". I had surgery in November so I wasn't able to really check on things until the beginning of December. We were told waiting on parts, waiting on parts when in fact the warranty still had not been sent in nor had the parts ever been ordered. Finally I had to call Keystone to get them to call Camping World to get the Warranty taken care of.

Once that was done again we were told waiting on parts, waiting on parts. We had to go pick up the RV for our trip, hour and a half drive to get it, and we told them we would not bring it back until they had the parts. January 9th, I have been told twice now that they are still waiting on the parts. I called Keystone and 1 part had been ordered but it was out of stock so that's why it wasn't in yet.

Keep in mind Camping World was too ignorant to call Keystone and find out that information. The other item had not been ordered from them. I find out for some reason they ordered it straight from the vendor and the vendor (Dometic) will not give me information because it was ordered in the name of Camping World not our name so they told me I will have to find out that information from Camping World. Now the parts guy, Richie, in Macon GA tells me that the parts were lost in transit.

When asked what they will do now and how long before we get our parts he tells me he doesn't know but he will have to file a claim and file something with Dometic to have new parts ordered.

I have never been lied to so many times in my life. It's a bunch of idiots who either don't know how to do their job or don't want to do their job...I am pissed!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Camping World Rv Repair.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 09.

Comments