State: Wisconsin Product: Camping World Rv Repair Clear all filters (4 of 560 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

Camping World in Saukville, Wisconsin - Awning lights

1.9
Started when I bought 2018 pioneer new last fall.agreed on price and length of loan when I went to pick up kept payment the same but added 3 years to term to pay for extended warranty,when I told them I didn't want warranty was made to feel like I was stupid to not take such a deal, they then told me I could no longer get the payment we agreed on because the interest rate would go up unless I borrowed a certain amount of money I told them I no longer wanted the deal then he called his manager in and I asked do I have to buy the warranty to buy the camper and then he told me no and gave me the original interest rate. Then this spring found out awning lights did not work been trying to get someone to look at it since beginning of June it is now August 12th and they said that they finally ordered parts and I could bring it in but they couldn't even guarantee it could be fixed in 2 weeks I have since decided to fix myself and screw the warranty I have bought boats Motorcycles Cars and this is absolutely without a doubt the worst experience I have ever had totally unprofessional almost downright dishonest in the service department their ad says priority service on new campers while I'm going on two months trying just to get awning lights fixed if that's priority I would like to know what regular service is I would never ever recommend anyone buy a camper from Camping World of Saukville they are horrible!
Order processing issue

Camping World in Saukville, Wisconsin - Service Department Caused Damage (more than once)

Camping World - Service Department Caused Damage (more than once)

Update by user May 08, 2018

Even though I know from experience they really could care less once they make the sale, Camping World needs to step up and start making things right to improve their reputation. Campers have a lot of connections to other campers looking to buy or upgrade.

Word of mouth is a very powerful marketing tool and right now Camping World's incompetent reputation is making the rounds. They need to live up to the so called "outstanding customer service" we were promised when we purchased our travel trailer. How many other companies not only "not fix the issue and then not test their work", but cause more physical damage to your trailer when you trust them with repairs?

In my lifetime, Camping World has been the only company I have dealt with that does business this way. I agree, a class action lawsuit may be the only way for customers, like us, who have been treated this way.

Original review posted by user May 07, 2018

We recently picked up our Camper from the Saukeville location AGAIN. In the year and half that we've owned it, it has spent more time at Camping World than in our possession . Once again, the work was not completed correctly. The problem still exists. This has been going on since we bought it. This time, we noticed exterior damage (dent and scrape) to the outside of our travel trailer that was not there when we took it in. It shows obvious signs that they tried to cover it up so we wouldn't see it. This not the first time they did some damage to our trailer. The other times were small nicks and dings that were upsetting but not worth having to take it back again for them to fix. What can we do? We don't want them fixing anything else. We no longer trust them. Whenever they "attempt" to fix something, it never is done correctly and we notice other damage elsewhere. We're just tired of this and want them to buy the damn thing back so we can move on. They did the damage, they should take the loss!

Our new Rv is at CW once again they break more stuff than they fix.Our unit has been there since Monday which is an apt we made more than a month ago no calls still today, I called today many times to finally get a manager. His response is were trying to fit you in,I'm so disgusted with themDon't buy all lies

In my my lifetime, Camping World has been the only company I have dealt with that does business this way. I agree, a class action lawsuit may be the only way for customers, like us, who have been treated this way.

donna1016
@Donna Page

Just as an update... They have done absolutely NOTHING to try to make this better.

There needs to be a class action lawsuit against them.

One good thing is that I have been spreading the word when a friend or fellow camper asks where to purchase a travel trailer or 5th wheel. I have prevented at least 7 friends from making the Camping World mistake and I will continue to hopefully prevent more from having to go through what we have gone through.

View more comments (2)
Work Experience or Job Application
Preferred solution
Camping World should buy back the trailer. They did they damage, they should do the right thing and step up and take the loss

Camping World in Deforest, Wisconsin - Wonderful friendly help

5.0
We needed repairs at end of day. They helped us with a place to park overnight and got to our repairs first thing in the.morning. Great experience
Good customer service

Camping World in Saukville, Wisconsin - Poor Customer Service

3.1
Every Time you make an appointment for service, they tell you when to bring your RV in. They do not give it back to you for 4 to 5 weeks or longer. Dose not matter if it is a small problem or large, warrenty or not. If you call to speak with someone in service. They are to busy to answer the phone and do not call you back. I have cancelled trips because Camping world still had you RV when they said it would be done. I took my RV in for warrenty work and someone ran into it. I waited three weeks to have some minor interior problems fixed. Went on a planned trip and then had to take it back for several weeks to fix the exterior body damaged that happened when they had it. I bought from Camping World because, I liked the RV on line. When I told them my concerns about their poor service reviews. They assured me things have changed and Camping world is doing better. They are NOT!

Things at camping world will never be corrected, it's too big of a mess to sort out. Too many managers breathing down the necks of too many new untrained employees.

Camping World Rv Repair
Cons
  • Very disappointed and sorry i purchased from camping world
Poor customer service