My husband works internationally and uses our very, very large toy hauler fifth wheel when in the states. We live in Rapid City SD and need winterizing. I am a high school teacher and my time is very limited. My husband made an appointment for last Saturday Sept. 12, for 8 AM. I also had a meeting at noon with admin at our school.

8AM, no Camping World

9AM, no Camping World

10AM, guess what? You got it, no Camping World and a phone call to Rich, the one that made appointment with.

"May I speak to Rich in services?" I asked.

" Just one minute," tick,tick,tick,tock,tick,tock,"Oh, Rich is not here today can someone else help?" she asked. "Can you send me back to service please?" I asked

A few minutes later this is what I get.

" Service" he relayed. I continue asking him about my appointment with Rich.

" I have an appointment with Rich for today at 8AM and none has shown up. Our fifth wheel is getting winterized. Can you tell me if anyone has left or is planning on coming?" I asked.

You will not believe his answer," I do not show you on the books, who did you make the appointment with?"

That was last Saturday, well here i am waiting again. It is Saturday and the appointment was 8AM again and no-one is here. I called and would you believe the tech is sick today and they are trying to find someone to send. My question to Camping World, If I make appointments and keep them but you do not, and the pipes in my Fifth Wheel burst, will you fix them free or charge me for your ***?

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Camping World. The most disappointing about momentum fifth wheel from Camping World was customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States #1234619

Make an appointment at dakota discount rv out on mall drive, they will do it while you wait, takes about 30 mins, won't be any tick, tock