1.8
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

A: They charged me $350 to totally prepare my new to me camper for camping. When I used it the first time, it 1) had no propane.

It was 45* at night. 2) was COMPLETELY MISSING a leveling jack. 3) the toilet leaked. 4) the vent fan didn't work.

5) the water tank had no plug.

I spent somewhere in the realm of 2 hours over the space of 3 months on the phone attempting to get my money back. I got the run around. I spoke to a dozen people. Not one person admitted to being able to help me.

Someone else would always be the answer. I received many promises on call backs. Got two actual phone calls. Finally, to be done, I said i would settle for 100 dollar gift card to Camping World.

Never received it. I gave up. Fast forward 3 months. I called to get the work done on warranty.

Was told the work would take 6-8 weeks. Clearly the goal is to not have anyone claim warranty.

I hate camping world. It is a den of thieves and scam artists.

Review about: Camping World Camper Repair.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I purchased a C class in March. Returned in may for simple warranty repairs like zip tying and checking A/C.

They did not do a thorough pre-delivery check either. The RV is in the shop going on 3 weeks at Camping World. The CEO should make more of an effort in quality assurance after the purchase. Not even a card or phone call to ask about my $100k purchase.

Plan is to unload this RV and trade up as soon as possible and buy from private buyer. Less risk.

I will never buy a thing at camp world than are try to get me to buy there trailer and I haven’t sign main contract!. So than are try to get money out of my checking account put Iam trying to stop it, if think I won’t fight back I will I see a lawyer and report it to the police and the tv station. I am not let this go!