Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

We plugged in to a RV park and experienced a power surge that took out one leg of our 2003 Flletwood MH power. We were in Pendleton OR headed for a 45 day vacation to SD and Southern Utah.

I called Meridain Idaho Camping World and set an appointment (this was day 1 of our trip). Arrived and was sold maintenance packages (one for bearing pack, that MH don’t need for $279). Our appointment was at 2 and we arrived at 12:30. They wouldn’t even talk to us till the 2 appt time.

It was about 3 when we left to go rent hotel. Service was suppose to call us and let us know by end of day, no call. We showed up at 8 am next day and tech talked to us that they were having trouble tracking short. I joked and said my family in Idaho were electricians and should have called them.

We agreed to extra money to find problem. After getting phone calls all day about unnecessary repairs they could do, finally told us at 4 (we turned down the 1600 roof maintenance, a new air conditioner, a new dry camp pump), they said the would be ready at 4 on have everything powered up and ready. We decided to keep hotel vs driving at 5 through Boise. Got up next morning after paying them $891 for service and on our way again.

Got to Idaho Falls, paid $352 for spot for the Memorial Day weekend and plugged into a dead MH. Called Camping World and they said I knew it wasn’t working when we left. Why would I pay them almost $1000 plus rent hotel and pay 350 for park if I thought my MH wasn’t working? We paid another park employee 200 to attempt to fix it.

After new batteries, new GFI, and transmitter switch we were able to limp home after 10 days. Camping Workd had no service and accused me of lying. My husband was furious at the way the service department talked to me. They offered 1 hr if we would come back there and let them try to find the problem.

A park employee found what they could not. Couldn’t fix everything so we came home. I would have gladly paid them more money to fix first time. I don’t think they ever intended to find it.

They just robbed us and sent us I. Our way knowing it wasn’t fixed. WORST PLACE in world.... Never will they get.

Dine or recommend from me, in fact I will continue to tell everyone how bad they were.

Manager promised a phone call after investigation, never heard from them again. What do they care, knew we were traveling, THEY DONT CARE, JUST ROB YOU, STAY AWAY FAR AWAY

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 12.

Comments