Placed an order on May 16th for an in stock item. Sent two emails on May 21st asking why my order was still processing.

My second email contained my order confirmation and was the one that was answered. C/S stated that they were updateing thier WEB ordering and since a Holiday weekend was comming up, Memorial Day, it would be Tuesday before things would be running again. My opinion is that this time of year when camping is getting started is not a good time to be updating your WEB order system, someone needs a CAT Scan. May 28th my order is still in processing, and my credit card has not been charged, I figure why reward a business that can't perform so I called to cancel my order.

This is actually my second gripe about Camping World, my first started about a week earlier. They took over an RV dealership just up the road from me during this past winter. I went in to by a cap for one I lost to my fresh water fill, it was $10 plus change and tax not to mention they didn't carry Polar White.

They sell an entire fresh water fill assembly for $13 and change. Makes you wonder how a small cap can be about 85% of the cost of a larger more complex assembly.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 28, 2015.

Comments