Rochester, New York
Featured Not resolved

We traded our 5th wheel camper for another one.Was told that it didn't leak and was in great condition.

When we went to pick it up we waited 1/2 of the day. Then we found out we didn't have any kind of warranty at all. Which is surreal. The camper we traded in was used and we had a 30 day warranty with that.

We went camping and the awning doesn't roll up correctly, loose. We purchased it to live in. We come south in the winter. The back corner broke inside.

We opened it and it was wet. Yep! It doesn't leak. Mind you we saw no sign of leaks when we purchased it.

So the corner is open. We have to figure out how to fix it. Then we find that there is a leak in the bedroom on the slide. The one side leaks.

It is 1" lower on the one side. Have no idea how to fix it, let alone how to pay for it. Where will we live in that time frame? Then the other day we noticed a drip by the window in the Dining room.

Had to take out the ceiling. It is rotted to the top rubber coating. I just don't understand how they can be rated so high on selling campers. We now have to figure out how to repair all these things.

We paid a lot of money for this camper last August. Just makes me very mad. How are we suppose to fix all this. Makes me want to scream at them.

$$$$$$$$ on us now. This isn't right. We didn't even bother to call them. We asked on pricing and they always want you to bring it in so they can fix it.

Who is going to pay for it. Them, what a laugh. Just mad. What can we do?????

Please help us someone.

Review about: 5Th Wheel Camper.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Camping World Repair
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $10000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

GoodSamCareTeam
Saint Petersburg, Florida, United States #833005

I would like to apologize for all the problems you have experienced.If able please send me a email with your contact information.

We would like help in this matter.

Mark

goodsamcs@goodsamfamily.com

CW Sux
Littleton, Colorado, United States #799658

mlemonis@campingworld.com

write to the CEO, Marcus Lemonis and demand action.it usually works.

however, Marcus is a greedy son of a bi**h who only looks out for his bank account..

Camping World is a joke.

Marcus is too busy giving away money to people who dont need it, as oppose to helping his own company within.I guess when you realize what you're doing is a failure, one must reach out to new adventures.

rvone
to CW Sux Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States #1001274

camping world is like walmart and walmart sucks