Camping World - We traded our camper for another one.
We traded our 5th wheel camper for another one.Was told that it didn't leak and was in great condition.
When we went to pick it up we waited 1/2 of the day. Then we found out we didn't have any kind of warranty at all. Which is surreal. The camper we traded in was used and we had a 30 day warranty with that.
We went camping and the awning doesn't roll up correctly, loose. We purchased it to live in. We come south in the winter. The back corner broke inside.
We opened it and it was wet. Yep! It doesn't leak. Mind you we saw no sign of leaks when we purchased it.
So the corner is open. We have to figure out how to fix it. Then we find that there is a leak in the bedroom on the slide. The one side leaks.
It is 1" lower on the one side. Have no idea how to fix it, let alone how to pay for it. Where will we live in that time frame? Then the other day we noticed a drip by the window in the Dining room.
Had to take out the ceiling. It is rotted to the top rubber coating. I just don't understand how they can be rated so high on selling campers. We now have to figure out how to repair all these things.
We paid a lot of money for this camper last August. Just makes me very mad. How are we suppose to fix all this. Makes me want to scream at them.
$$$$$$$$ on us now. This isn't right. We didn't even bother to call them. We asked on pricing and they always want you to bring it in so they can fix it.
Who is going to pay for it. Them, what a laugh. Just mad. What can we do?????
Please help us someone.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 5Th Wheel Camper
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Heartland was went above and beyond to send us the parts to replace the issues. Took our camper into Camping World at Oakwood to get an estimate on repairs this is..."
- "Can't say enough good about everyone at Camping World of Madison. We knew what we wanted and worked with Matt in sales to get it done. He was very helpful..."
- "We took our 2012 Outback to Camping World in Katy TX to have an additional AC installed. Having just one AC didn't cut it. We dropped of our travel traler..."
- "I purchased a Log Home Kit from Affordable Log Home Concepts in August of 2008. A Contract was agreed upon and signed between myself and Stacey Gaylord in the..."
- "Had my generator serviced as per the contract by the installer in Feb. March snowstorm here i Rochester NY and the engine is done. It bent pushrods and BROKE the..."
- "I had the muffler on my 1992 toyota Paseo inspected about a month and a half ago. I recently returned from a trip using this car, only to find that..."
- "A few week's ago, I purchased 2 my pillow standard queen, only one that is available at Bed Bath and Beyond. I purchased for our rv. I then..."
- "Last Thursday, my 2005 Dodge Ram locked down while driving a block from my house. It dropped the driveshaft and rear wheels locked. I found that there was..."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."