Camping World - We traded our camper for another one.
We traded our 5th wheel camper for another one.Was told that it didn't leak and was in great condition.
When we went to pick it up we waited 1/2 of the day. Then we found out we didn't have any kind of warranty at all. Which is surreal. The camper we traded in was used and we had a 30 day warranty with that.
We went camping and the awning doesn't roll up correctly, loose. We purchased it to live in. We come south in the winter. The back corner broke inside.
We opened it and it was wet. Yep! It doesn't leak. Mind you we saw no sign of leaks when we purchased it.
So the corner is open. We have to figure out how to fix it. Then we find that there is a leak in the bedroom on the slide. The one side leaks.
It is 1" lower on the one side. Have no idea how to fix it, let alone how to pay for it. Where will we live in that time frame? Then the other day we noticed a drip by the window in the Dining room.
Had to take out the ceiling. It is rotted to the top rubber coating. I just don't understand how they can be rated so high on selling campers. We now have to figure out how to repair all these things.
We paid a lot of money for this camper last August. Just makes me very mad. How are we suppose to fix all this. Makes me want to scream at them.
$$$$$$$$ on us now. This isn't right. We didn't even bother to call them. We asked on pricing and they always want you to bring it in so they can fix it.
Who is going to pay for it. Them, what a laugh. Just mad. What can we do?????
Please help us someone.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 5Th Wheel Camper
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "I bought a new camper back in June. we noticed on our first trip. (luckily it was raining) a leak in the skylight above the shower. When I called in..."
- "Unfortunately, I was very disappointed with my experience at Camping World. I apologize for the long review but, if you're buying a RV from this company you should read on: On..."
- "Very bad customer service!! We recently bought a new 2016 Autumn ridge camper from Camping world of Chichester, NH in December . They day we picked up our camper we..."
- "Hidious Service! Paid for my order to be priorty shipped & arrive before Christmas! Just received the item a week ago. Good Luck getting a live person on the phone...."
- "We purchased the edge royalist 5th wheel a year ago October. Our first problem started 2 weeks after we purchased it. The roof on the slide out leaked like a..."
- "A caution to anyone shipping UPS. When you take your packages to a UPS store be sure to stand there and read EVERY LINE of the paper they give you...."
- "The staff here is a joke. They harrase people probably would pay some just t o take them away. Parris,willie,Steve, and that birch karren can all go *** themselves. They..."
- "I purchased a Log Home Kit from Affordable Log Home Concepts in August of 2008. A Contract was agreed upon and signed between myself and Stacey Gaylord in the..."
- "Wish there was a dislike or displeased button to hit. My Fiancee and I are sitting here and we are very disappointed. The food looks old, the cornbread was hard..."