Camping World - We traded our camper for another one.
We traded our 5th wheel camper for another one.Was told that it didn't leak and was in great condition.
When we went to pick it up we waited 1/2 of the day. Then we found out we didn't have any kind of warranty at all. Which is surreal. The camper we traded in was used and we had a 30 day warranty with that.
We went camping and the awning doesn't roll up correctly, loose. We purchased it to live in. We come south in the winter. The back corner broke inside.
We opened it and it was wet. Yep! It doesn't leak. Mind you we saw no sign of leaks when we purchased it.
So the corner is open. We have to figure out how to fix it. Then we find that there is a leak in the bedroom on the slide. The one side leaks.
It is 1" lower on the one side. Have no idea how to fix it, let alone how to pay for it. Where will we live in that time frame? Then the other day we noticed a drip by the window in the Dining room.
Had to take out the ceiling. It is rotted to the top rubber coating. I just don't understand how they can be rated so high on selling campers. We now have to figure out how to repair all these things.
We paid a lot of money for this camper last August. Just makes me very mad. How are we suppose to fix all this. Makes me want to scream at them.
$$$$$$$$ on us now. This isn't right. We didn't even bother to call them. We asked on pricing and they always want you to bring it in so they can fix it.
Who is going to pay for it. Them, what a laugh. Just mad. What can we do?????
Please help us someone.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 5Th Wheel Camper
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "I visited the Camping World in Fairview OR. After visiting, my family and i agreed the customer service was one of the most non caring service personnel we'd experienced. The..."
- "Unfortunately, I was very disappointed with my experience at Camping World. I apologize for the long review but, if you're buying a RV from this company you should read on: On..."
- "Heartland was went above and beyond to send us the parts to replace the issues. Took our camper into Camping World at Oakwood to get an estimate on repairs this is..."
- "The paint is peeling, in huge sheets, from my Windstar Van. I have seen other Windstar Vans with this same problem. The paint is coming off in sheets from..."
- "This company is by far the most un-professional, rude, disrespectful, and un-trustworthy company I have ever dealt with. This company claims to have high quality cell phone repair/ replacement parts...."
- "I had siding installed along with 11 new windows. The siding job started out smooth but the final day of install the installers were rushed as they had to get..."
- "I recently bought a Pro-Form 225 CSE Elliptical. Once we try it we noticed how much the machine rocks. We try different surfaces, adjusting the feet and tighten up the..."
- "I went to get my hair colored the same color of my highlights and by the time she was finished my hair was white, silver, and an off blonde. Yet..."
- "In 18 months time they burned up my yard the first year, I suffered the embarrassment of a dirt front yard for the whole summer 2015. They came back in..."