I would like to compliment, Mike Webb store #126. We purchased a new couch and recliner and Mike went out of his ways to help us. His communication with us was exemplary, he went above and beyond to find us exactly what we wanted? He is an excellent representative of Camping World. We also paid to have them installed and unfortunately we were not as satisfied with the installation service. If we ever buy anything it will be from Mike but we will go elsewhere for installation. They did not bolt the couch down and my husband leaned his knee against it an forward it came. If our grand children were on it I would hate to think what could have happened. They also ran our slide out, did not tell us, and they neglected to lock it when they brought it in. They broke the slide switch on the panel and they left a hole when they installed the recliner for mice, rats, or weather to come in. The installation consisted of them simply carrying it into the motor home

If it weren't for Mike , we would have nothing good to say about the Redding store.

Well we just took our motor home on its first trip with the new couch and chair and the couch came loose from the floor. We spent over one thousand dollars for the couch and installation and we could not be more disappointed or angry.

We will never go to camping world for anything again.

Review about: Camping World Installation.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Don't buy anything from CW you can get what you need cheaper somewhere else!!! They mark up the prices 200% + some and if what you need has to be shipped you will pay for that also!

GoodSamCareTeam
Saint Petersburg, Florida, United States #833009

I would like to apologize for all the problems you have experienced.If able please send me a email with your contact information.

We would like help in this matter.

Mark

goodsamcs@goodsamfamily.com

I bought a used Spirit of America from Columbia Mo.When they delivered it, was not cleaned, roof vents were full of dirt,

door hinge was broken,awing was dirty,had a squirrels nest

inside it.

When I called sales person he would not even answer my

calls.What kind of an operation are they running there.