I purchased a 2007 Fourwinds Motor home on May 15 2014 from the Colorado Springs store.

I asked many questions about the condition of the unit. Specifically does it leak and is there water damage. I have in writing there is no water damage. Mike also said it had a 58 point inspection and no repairs are needed. There is water damage and lots of repairs needed. Pretty much every where you look there is water damage and rotten wood, to the tune of $20,000. Somebody there had to know and chose to ignore it.

I trusted your company sales staff and service professionals to be truthful.

How could anyone with a shred of decency and professional knowledge fill out the inspection report and not see the damage.

I purchased from Camping World because they were a national chain believed the below statement.

Whether you are a long-time RV owner or first time buyer, Camping World is here to help guide you through every step. Featuring New and Used RVs and Motorhomes, from the conventional Class A Motorhome to the family-focused Travel Trailers and Fifth Wheels, we are sure to have the recreational vehicle that's right for you and your family. Camping World is one of the most respected network of RV dealerships in the nation, providing you with the lowest price and best quality on every unit. Browse our website and see for yourself what Camping World RV Sales has for you.

Any sugestion on what to to next would be help ful

Monetary Loss: $20000.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Bought my Travel Trailer from Camping World of South Alabama less than two years ago for $15,000.Traded in a great Popup for it.

Now I'm trading the Travel Trailer to another dealer for a Motorhome. They've found lots of water damage on my Travel Trailer and assured me (because of the aged areas) that it was there when I bought it. I got $5,000 for it.

The only way I'd ever buy from Camping World again is to take the unit to an independent repair shop and have them inspect it.

Mooresville, North Carolina, United States #851695

My wife and I purchase a 2014 Starcraft 31' travel trailer at the Statesville North Carolina store on June 11 of this year.When we bought it, there was a broken bed support, and we were promised that it would be fixed.

I know a new camper has some "bugs" to work out, but I must say that we were pleasantly surprised by the campers performance. We returned from the beach and dropped the camper off on 6/23/14.....guess what they still have it, as of 8/4/14...Do Not...I repeat...do not buy from this company, the product is great but the store sucks canal water. They have no customer service after the sale. None whatsoever.

I wouldn't buy a lawn mower from them. I am a day away from filing with the BBB.

Or the local action 9 news team.They just did a similar story about the Spartenburg SC store and how they tried to rip a customer off as well...Beware....