Wood Village, Oregon
1.2
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

we were told that we would get booster seats for your front seats of our new 2016 thor citation.they give me a run around and never got booster seats.

I give them al most 2 months. this was very poor way of doing business. I watch C.E.O. on tv talk about customer service but for this camping world its all about the money.

we needed to get some warranty work done that well over month and is still not done. again what happened to customer service.

my wife and I spent a lot of money on this rv.but follow up service i really bad and you can,t trust any thing the sales man say.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $1000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Camping World. The most disappointing about camping world customer care from Camping World was lack of response Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments