Trailer as been at Camping world for over 2 months doing warranty work.Three weeks ago they said the repairs had been approved by the factory (keystone) and the parts should arrive in 2 weeks (only took 2 months to get that far).

Service is pathetic to say the least time frame sucks if they have a back log like this they should tell you up front.I guess when I get ready to purchase another trailer it will not be from Camping World.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Camping World. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Camping World - Horrible Service Camping World "My name is John L. Holloway,(good sams # 835727363) I purchased a 2016 Black Rock on 11 June 2016 from the Idaho Falls Camping world. And have yet to have..." Read more Camping World - Horrible Camping World "The sales person was very deceitful, he stated things were on my Trans Union credit report that were not there, I requested that they verify the error and they refused..." Read more Camping World - CTF 325RL Coleman Fifth Camping World "We are having a major problem with our 2012 CTF 325RL Coleman Fifth wheel that we bought new.We took it to a local repair shop which..." Read more Camping World - Extended Service Contract Camping World "we purchased a 2015 Jayco pinnacle fifth wheel from Camping World Madison WI in March 2016. We took out the extended warranty because it was a used unit. We took..." Read more Gutter Helmet - Great so far Gutter Helmet "Purchased home in Jan 2017 with gutter helmet already installed. Had a few issues with water runoff and icicles. After reading the warranty and looking on line, found that the..." Read more Ruvilla - Poor quality, Customer service not reasonable. Ruvilla "One purchase, never will again. Bought a pair of hiking boots and found the sole to be separating. I contacted and told them the case, this was found after wearing..." Read more Quigley Concepts Event Management - Unprofessional Quigley Concepts Event Management "Made a complaint about Quigley Concepts Event Management about one of their staff who parks on a disabled parking at glendalough station. Number one she is NOT disabled. Number two..." Read more Experian - The free deep email web scan does not work Experian "Experian is currently promoting a deep web scan for your email and it sounds like a scam because I have submitted a second email and each time at the end..." Read more