1.2
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

What can go wrong next, has become our daily question. We purchased our 2018 mallard m-33 last fall in chichester nh from camping world, DO NOT EVER GO THERE.

AND DO NOT EVER BUY AN RV BY HEARTLAND. BELIEVE ME. You cannot camp all winter in NH in a mallard m33 as we were told. Fan over stove has never worked,light next to stove act as strobe, screws under carpet,2 doors fell apart.Whole trailer wired on one wire and 15amp breaker.

Black water gate valve does not close all the way.

awning has holes,screws are snaping off on door thresholds and other places, and on and on. Yesterday it hit 100 here in nh and our ac has quit.

As a result I have contacted a law firm this am and we will be starting a class action lawsuit if anyone is interested Ken&Dotty Keating Antrim NH 03440

Review about: 2018 Heartland Rvs Wilderness 2850Bh Rv.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: repair or replace.

I liked: What i was told.

I didn't like: That it was all a lie.

Comments

Goodiesday

We are having the same issue. Our brand new camper has been there since October for warranty work.

While there someone hit a tree will our trailer and they didnt find our about it until they fonally started to work on it in April. Said it need a ladder thats all. Have made countless calls until my husband and I had to drive there and talked to the store manager Matt who told us the same used car story until we left and never heard back from him and never returned our calls. Drove up there again yesterday and we climbed up on the teailer to see the whole roof is ripped never covered and now infested with mice and ants.This is the girst time I have bought from campers world and the ladt.

They didnt want me to call my insurance company they were going to fix it. Guess who Im calling today.

Poor service, terrible management, and you are correct lies lies lies. My husband wants to stand outside the place with a sign if you would like to join us so others arent taken advantage of.We bought the trailer in May of 2017 we used it 3 months and still dont have it as I write this