I purchased a new Heartland RL 250 from Camping World Jax , in March 2016.Sales dept.

was spot on ! (and fast) Took camper in for warranty work on October 18th (approval needed from manufacturer) I stated to the SM that I needed the camper back by Nov. 17, so I would pay out of pocket for repairs and wait on vendor to approve /disapprove the repair. Now its Nov 10th and they haven't ordered the parts/awning needed for repair!

When calling any of the three contacts, I always get voicemail and not much of any resolution.I even called corporate to discuss my situation and have not received a return call from them.

I would certainly reconsider purchasing from this location.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of camping world rv repair and associated monetary loss in the amount of $2300. Camping World needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned camping world rv repair in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Comments