took my 2013 THOR MOTORHOME IN FOR SOME MINOR REPAIR UNDER WARRANTY.IT TOOK THREE WEEK TO SCHEDULE THE APPOINTMENT, I CHECKED THE STATUS EACH WEEK FOR FIVE WEEKS AND WAS TOLD THEY ARE WAITING FOR AUTHORIZATION FROM THOR COMPANY AND PARTS FROM THEM.

I CALLED THOR AND WAS TOLD THEY HAVE NOT HAD ANY CONTACT FROM CAMPING WORLD OF NEW BRAUNFELS TX IN MONTHS.

THEY TOLD ME THAT I CAN ORDER MY OWN PARTS AND TAKE THEM TO ANOTHER COMPANY.EVERY BIT OF THE WORK THAT WAS DONE AT THIS CAMPING WORLD WAS POOR AT BEST/ GO SOMEPLASE ELSE.

Review about: Camping World Repair.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

I thought we were the only ones who have had trouble with this CW in New branunfels,Tx.We purchased a new 2014 Thor Ace and have had nothing but trouble from the get go.

My biggest complaint is that NO ONE AT THIS LOCATION HAS HAD TRAINING IN CUSTOMER SERVICE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have called on a number of occasions and NO ONE EVER RETURNS A CALL !!!!!!!!! I have talked to Mr.

A , Mr.S and MISS E and no one can give an answer and they all say they will call back and guess what THEY NEVER DO !!!!!!

!!!!

to Ace Walnut Creek, California, United States #782430

I am having the same problem with Valencia Camping World.Poor customer service, rude and will not call you back.

I bought a 2014 Winnebago from Camping World and getting the Warranty work done has been so fustrating. Called Winnebago and asked why it took 4 months to get a new outside shower head replaced that was broken on delivery. Said the dealer should have just replaced from their stock, that they didn't need approval on a $25 part. Camping World said they were required to get approval on anything.

Who is telling the truth?? Camping World did not call me when it came in and then lost it. I wish I never bought my motorhome from camping world. Never again!!!!

Not returning calls seems to be Camping World's MO. This is a direct reflection from the CEO on down.

They just don't care!!!!!

RV Buyers - Beware of Camping World's lack of customer service.Do yourself a favor and buy elsewhere.

to Ace Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States #822957

Having same problem with our Thor Chateau and Longmont,CO where we bought from and for 4 months the repairs were to be done in Edmond,OK.

What a disappointment this whole ordeal has been!!!