1.6
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

We bought a new mini rockwood at Camping world in Myrtle Beach on hgwy 544 early summer.If I had read the reviews, I would not have purchased any rv.

dumb me!! The sale of the rv to us was OK? Some confusion and not organized. The walk through was very poor and hasty.

But we blamed it on being very busy! Went on our 1st trip trailer brakes froze up and the toilet seal was inadequate. But this is where it gets bad!! Took it to the repair service department on 501.

They had it for 2 months. We would call our service repair representative and would get an answer of he is on the phone with another customer and will call us back. we repeated same call multiple times and call was never returned. Went to 501 camping store service department and they just came out and check our truck brakes.

Never saw our trailer for 2 months. Finally called salesperson at 544 store and he said that he would consult with higher up. Later that day called said trailer was all fixed. Went next day to pick up, only to hear complaints that they have 150 rvs to repair with only 4 people.

Went to hook up trailer and had a new electric hitch installed. Found out they damaged the original one. Hopefully they have fixed the problems that were needed fixed.

We were just glad to see our trailer.Very, very poor service.

Review about: Camping World Customer Care.

Preferred solution: None.

I didn't like: Not providing the service to my camper.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments