Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

I bought a new 2018 pioneer band new in March did the walk through with someone who had no idea what he was doing he said everything worked. Went camping in it this past weekend for the 1st time and the refrigerator does not work.

Called Michael who had no clue, Did a few things he said do. still nothing. Called back still they can’t tell me how to get it running. It would not run on gas or electric.

Michael said it had to set for 24 hours to come on. Let it set for 48 hours still nothing. Called back Craig said it was something in the circuit board to call back Monday speak to his boss Neil to ok for a tech to come to the camp ground we’re the camper is. Well Neil world NEVER call me back he has his receptionist to call me.

She said we had to bring it back in for repair. Well 1 st off we were told during purchasing that IF FOR ANY REASON WE HAVE A PROBLEM THEY WOULD COME TO THE CAMP GROUND AND FIX IT!!! She did nothing but give me the run around all day Monday called once asked what my last name was then called back to ask what my number was (the same number she just called me on).then was told to bring it to them and they would check it out. I told them that was not what was told to us when we purchased it plus I had to pay someone $300.

To have it delivered to the camp site. I explained to her I paid $300. To have delivered I can’t afford to pay another $300. For someone to pick it up and them another $300 to have it delivered back to the river after it was fixed.

Needless to say by the end of all this we basically was told it was our problem. This is a 2018 only 1 month old and they don’t want to keep there word. They were so rude to us it was unbelievable.

DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THEM THEY WILL PROMISE YOU EVERYTHING EVEN IN WRITING AND STILL WILL NOT HONOR THERE WORD. I will never do business with them again.

Review about: Rv Warranty.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Comments