1.3

This has not been a pleasant experience. I purchased a brand new trailer from Camping World of Eugene.

I have now owned it for 11 months. It has been at Camping World for over 5 of those 11. The first trip for small warranty repairs took 3 months. It took me weeks just to have somebody call me back.

Eventually they stated all of the items were taken care of. When I picked it up, there were items still disassembled. Very few things were completed, and what they did fix looked worse. I used the unit and took it back while it still had warranty.

It has now been there almost 2 months.

The work still is not done. The service manager Ken Flippen (sp?) promised a call back that never happened.

Product or Service Mentioned: Camping World Warranty.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Yep!

These guys are owned by the dealer just up Hwy 99. They also suck as far as taking care of any issues that they say they will.

After purchasing a tent trailer that had a leaking roof that they did not fix, the next tent trailer I purchased from a different dealer just down the road.

To make a long story short, I WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS IN OR NEAR JUNCTION CITY!!!